Comfort. Reliability. Performance.
PERFECTION FOR THE ROADs for your harley davidsion road bike
FCR Works A-kit gas coil over shock.
The superior design of the FCR A-kit shock is comprised of aerospace-class materials and engineered to the tightest tolerances. Available in multiple lengths and valving for a wide range of rider applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% manufactured and hand built in the USA
- 40mm monotube, gas charged coil over shock absorber
- CNC machined billet American aluminum components
- Hand built per your specifications and personal preference
- Heavy duty monster 16mm case hardened, centerless ground shock shaft
- Available in standard chrome, black DLC, titanium nitride gold or blue.
- ½” extra thick, American heavy duty 3 piece teflon lined uniball end bearings
- Big 40mm precision machined anodized shock body
- High temp racing shock oil
- Big 40mm linear hard anodized shock valve
- Threaded shock body utilizing FCR coil over hardware with tool free, detent
- Locking billet spring nut
- FCR 2.25” ID American made springs, available in many different custom spring rates and colors
- 3-way damping gives you a wide range of 72 clicks adjustability in both high and low-speed compression, as well as rebound
Multiple stroke lengths available
Larger piston diameter
The 40mm large bore, linear hard anodized alloy valve combined with a 16mm shock shaft offers great range of damping control for the roughest of roads, provides brute tensile strength and reduces internal gas force ramping for a very smooth ride and exceptional long-term durability.
Threaded Shock Body
Threaded shock body with FCR coil over hardware allows users to make quick spring and preload changes. The detent system smoothly locks into place without the use of hand tools.
We are way ahead.
*We apologize for not being able to answer each and every phone call, we try very hard to, but we are VERY responsive through texts and email. And if you need someone to speak with we can call you sometime during the end of the day to try and answer any questions you may have. If it's an emergency, please state so, and we will get to you!